Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in downtown Valparaiso, very close to the bus station. In fact, you only have to walk 2 minutes from de bus station to the hostel. In addition, from our facilities you can also reach other important landmarks and attractions of our city such as Arco Britanico, Mirador Baron and Ascensor Reina Victoria.
We have single, double and family rooms, all of them fully equipped with all the necessary services and amenities. Our hostel is a classic building from the era of glory of Valparaiso, with a great height, a typical staircase that takes you to the quality reception. We have rooms with a cleanliness that characterizes us. We take care of making you feel at home, breathing the sea wind of our beautiful port of Valparaiso.
Fiorenttina Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 2000 CLP per person per day.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>