Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our fantastic place offers everything you would expect from a Hostel:
A super central location, awesome staff, great rooms, comfortable beds, a place where you can easily meet other travellers.
Our Mission: To bring together the comfort and amenities of a hotel with the typical relaxed and communicative atmosphere of a backpacker hostel.
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED
Whether it’s a tie, a baby-bottle or a backpack you are carrying – we know your needs.
All rooms have private bathrooms: make your choice between private or dorm style accommodation, cook your own noodles in our apartments or try new recipes with your fellow guests in our shared kitchen, it’s up to you!
For a relaxed start to the day, we offer our guests a balanced breakfast buffet, which includes tea and coffee, bread rolls, cereals, yoghurt, juices, eggs, fruit and pastries. Our cozy breakfast lounge also includes a communal area and a well-equipped communal kitchen that guests are welcome to use.
On Wednesday evenings we cook a free hostel dinner for all our guests.
An on-site bar with an outdoor seating area right in the city centre serves beer, wine and soft drinks as well as signature cocktails.
We always keep beds for last minute guests, but: Leipzig has lots of cultural events and trade fairs! Better book in advance to guarantee a bed…
These Five Elements are the ingredients for our hostel:
1. Central location
2. Clean and well-equipped non-smoking rooms
3. 24/7 reception and lounge
4. Current tips and recommendations
5. Friendly staff
ALL YEAR FREEBIES
FREE city maps & iron
FREE luggage storage
FREE 24/7 guest kitchen
FREE Hostel Dinner every Wednesday ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>