Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a cheap, comfortable, clean dorm bed for you and your friends to rest your weary heads, or if you’re looking for a party on the rooftop, a dip in our pool or a fun night out on our bar crawl right in the heart of HCM, we have you covered!
Flipside Hostels is Kiwi owned and operated with over 14 years combined experience in hospitality and travel in Vietnam and South East Asia. As Kiwi's we love adventure and sure know how to explore and have a good time.
Customers can Check-in at reception 24 hours a day with 24-hour security and a helpful travel desk open from 6am-10pm. Come speak to our friendly staff for advice.
What do you get?
- Free breakfast everyday with fresh Tea or coffee
- Lockers under the bed
- Reading lamps and power points
- Free WiFi
- Towel rental
- Air conditioning in all rooms from 6pm till 11am
- Travel advice for Vietnam & South East Asia
- Trips, transportation, open buses, visa extensions plus much more…
- Rooftop bar and Swimming Pool!
- Daily food and drinks deals and nightly events in the bar
- Awesome laundry service
Property Policies and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: 2 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 13:30
Check out Before 11:00
Payment on Arrival:Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
No Smoking in the whole hostel
Reception working hours 06:00 to 22:00
Passports & Visas must be presented upon check in as part of Vietnam Immigration Law. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>