Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are all masters of our fate, but we take lessons from other’s lore. Heed to Icarus’s story, flock your wings to us, we are not too close to the town center to melt your sleep, but close enough for any wind to take you places
Flock is like the ocean, with many currents in us. You are the explorer who chooses the current of their mood. We offer fun, comfort, culture, cuisine, silence, art, meditation, music we offer the whole gamut. With every smile of the bystander towards our abode, our heart swells with pride, for the effort is worthy of the legendary traditions of Nepalese hospitality.
Well desgined Dorms and Private Rooms for your choice.Offers air-conditioned rooms and terrace & bar. Features with 24-hour front desk, and common area, along with free WiFi throughout the whole place. The accommodation features evening entertainment and a concierge service. Private bathroom is equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer.
Flocks boarding pass and electronic keys are your magic cards.Your wish, will be our command, we will be at your service, Namaste！
Reception Hours: 24 Hours
Checkin: from 13:00 to 02:00
Checkout: from 6:00 to 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash & credit cards
Cancellation Policy: 5 days before arrival day. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Breakfast not included
Age Restriction: Guest must be above 18 years old.
Smoking not allowed in room; but we have certain smoking area ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>