Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Payment is by CASH ONLY. No credit cards are accepted. The RECEPTION IS OPENED BETWEEN 9 -12 and 17-21. The latest check in time is 21:00. If you are going to arrive later than 21:00, please let us know so that we can check you in.
We offer basic budget private rooms for two, three, four and two rooms for six people. The main building is converted stone farm with common area, kitchen
and our ensuite rooms for six people. The second adjacent building, our chalet, has rooms for 2, 3 and 4 people with shared shower and kitchen. All our rooms offer basic wooden bunk beds.The nearest shop is in Broadford and in Armadale and we offer small selection of frozen and dried food, so please ensure you bring food supplies with you.
Owner Peter Macdonald born and raised in Sleat, is always happy to recommend places to visit. His family has lived in Kilmore for several generations and he is more than happy to share his extensive knowledge of Skye history.
Flora Macdonald Hostel policies & conditions;
Payment upon arrival by cash only. The hostel does not accept credit or debit cards. The nearest ATM is 1 mile (seasonal at the Gaelic college) and in Broadford.
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 17:00 to 21:00 .Please call us if your arrival time is later than you expected.
Check out is 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash only. The hostel does not accept credit or debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>