Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come and enjoy Lima, City of the kings, the only capital city located on the ocean-side in South America!
We know being a tourist can be difficult. We don't want you to get lost or ripped off! We offer travel advice, information, what to see, how much to pay, where to go in Peru and South America. We speak English and Spanish (Italian, Portuguese, German and Japanese understood!) Of course, all this is offered with a friendly smile. We offer hot water 24 hours a day, cable T.V., book exchange, a secure place to keep valuables, cooking facilities, free local telephone calls and if this isn't enough, discount in many of the restaurants, bars, ice cream parlors, and artisan markets, nearby.
In just a few steps you will find the best restaurants, clubs, shopping malls, cinemas, handicrafts, art galleries, and the best cultural and nightlife in Lima. We are just one block from the public transportation to all parts of Lima: downtown Lima, Museums and to Barranco, our Bohemian district!
Oh and the best part: we are just a few blocks away from the BEACH! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>