Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Folk Suites offers low budget central located accommodation in private rooms and shared dorms, thus allowing to enjoy the main local attractions such us museums, bars, restaurants and cultural activities. OPIA Bar, at the Hotel lobby, provides a yummy home-made breakfast and delights our guests with local craft beers and delicious snacks, while they enjoy the bright spacious common areas or use the excellent Wi Fi connection.
Our young hosts are ready to guide you in your experience in Patagonia.
Folk Suites is strategically located: it’s downtown, 300 meters away from the main Street, super close to restaurants, bars, ATMs, shops and supermarkets. The Nature History Museum, the Natural Reserve Nimez Lagoon, the National Park Los Glaciares Information Center, the ice bars and the shuttle departure point to Glaciarium are just a few minutes away on foot!
El Calafate Bus Station is 1.6km distant and the Airport is 22km away.
Rooms and Dorms
We offer a wide variety of private en suite rooms that match everyone’s budget. There’re double economic ones, small and affordable, located on the ground floor; standard doubles and triples, providing a wider area; and superior triples, equipped with bath tube. All private rooms include towels and toiletries.
Also, for the ones wishing a more Hostel-like experience, we offer different types of shared en suite dorms: the mixed standard ones, with bunk beds; the female standard, with bunk beds too; and the deluxe ones, with single beds.
Activities and Extras
When booking, our guests can choose whether to include a complete continental breakfast or not, with sweet, salty and healthy options, or they can request to add it at Front Desk during their stay.
The indoor common areas provide different leasure options: pool playing, board games and reading. On the other hand, it’s a pleasure to enjoy the Patagonian sun on our outdoor deck.
We provide a simple, small shared kitchen, open for cooking from 12 to 22hs, where our guests can store and heat their food, as well as a dining room with huge windows with view to the Calafate Hill.
The services we offer cover all your needs during your adventure in Patagonia: box lunches, tickets and excursions purchase, laundry service, transportation and touristic information.
We’re working hand in hand with local authorities and other Hostel establishments, developing protocols to contain the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ll soon be ready to hosting you!
Policies and Conditions
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival, in cash or by debit or credit card. The property will contact the guest to request the credit card CVV.
Taxes not included, 21%.
Breakfast not included.
Bed linen included
Silence time from midnight
Front Desk 24/7
Non smoking ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>