Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge the following cancellation fees:
15% when cancelling 30 days before arrival
50% when cancelling 10 days before arrival
100% when cancelling on arrival day
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group Booking can be processed only when secure deposit (25% of total amount) has been received
* If no deposit has been received during 15 work days, the booking can be removed. Although the group leader should always be advised before the reservation is cancelled the booking can be removed if contact with the group leader is not possible.
* All group cancellations after must be advised in writing by email. Cancellations cannot be accepted by telephone. Cancellations will incur the charges of deposit. If the cancellation was made less then 15 work days before arrival date, cancellation will incur total charge.
* Every effort will be taken by CUBA HOSTEL to accommodate all requested changes to a group booking whether this be in the numbers of participants or the room allocation however, if numbers are decreased by more than 10% less than 15 work days before arrival then the appropriate proportion of the cancellation charges may be applied.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Do you want to be a part of it? To feel the historical spirit of the city, to admire the leisurely flow of Fontanka river, to know some exciting stories about unique house’s inhabitants or just find a cozy and heartfelt place during your stay in the Northern Capital? Fontanka River View Hostel Saint Pe is waiting for you!
We are located in the historical centre of the city, within walking distance to all (without hyperboles!) sights! Be our guest, sit back on the soft windowsills overlooking the embankment, enjoy the comfort and all facilities, meet new friends and get unforgettable emotions! Fontanka River View Hostel Saint Pe - the place where lives the soul of the real Petersburg!
NEW FORMAT OF HOSTELS FOR PETERSBURG!
PAY LESS - GET MORE
The best value for money is a unique hostel with a level of comfort like in high class hotel.
COMMON TERRITORIES ON MAXIMUM
Huge common territories for shared use, which you can use at your choice, doing your own business!
Why do you need an office? Save money on co-working, in our hostel you will find the best workplace in the centre of Saint-Petersburg! Free Wi Fi, unlimited tea and coffee, and, of course, a sufficient number of power sockets, where you can accommodate with your laptop or phone.
Well, if you want to spend time in a friendly company or just allocate time for yourself - you will always find enough space or a cozy corner here:)
In our hostel the most comfortable rooms are waiting for you! They are designed to meet the most demanding requests of travelers. Nothing will disturb your sleep - we guarantee!
CHEF FROM THE GODS
Can’t imagine your life without a homemade meal? No problem! We have a fully equipped huge kitchen, able to accommodate all gourmets - fridge, stove, microwave, dishes, pans, glasses and cups at your full disposal! Create and eat! Just remember that in our hostel self-service is provided - do not forget to clean up after yourself. Also sign your food :)
Want to get a bit to eat? There is always a snack bar and a bar with a nice selection of drinks for you :)
SO FRESH AND CLEAN
Queues in showers and toilets? No way! We have enough of them! Sing your favourite songs during the shower-taking - no one will rush you!
The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do not hesitate to ask your question to the administrator when you want :)
Here you will find everything that traveler needs - warmth, comfort, friendly atmosphere and amazing view to the embankment!
All sights, museums, shops, entertainment, bars, restaurants and clubs - in walking distance! And there is a pier in 1 minute from the hostel where you can enjoy famous river walks!
We are waiting for you at FONTANKA RIVER VIEW HOSTEL SAINT PE! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>