Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full refund up to 42 days prior to arrival then 100% charge
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
West African culture
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our guests are invited to naming and 'right of passage' ceremonies as friends rather than as tourists.
We are dedicated to finding the best in Eco Solutions and are powered throughout by solar panels. You will find comfortable clean rooms, fine African / European cuisine and we are home to Gambia's only fresh water filtered pool which means if your a photographer or a bird watching enthusiast then your certainly in the right place at the right time. If fishing is your pleasure then Gambia's coast produces some of the best fishing anywhere in the world.
In addition to our core activities of Birding, Fishing, Photography and Batik, we also offer early morning exercise sessions with Buba & Hattab. Also drumming lessons or water colour painting and new to Footsteps this year we have some free activities too which include Badminton, Volleyball and Table Tennis. If all that sounds a bit too energetic then why not let our story teller Kunta take you back in time with stories of old Gambia.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 00:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 23:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Children must be twelve years of age or more.
Footsteps Eco Lodge, is a peaceful idyllic retreat so we ask our to guests respect the local people, their environment and not to be noisy.
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>