Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provides comfortable private room and dormitory. The Double Rooms and Family Rooms are air-conditioned include a private bathroom with hot shower. You will find free toiletries and a hairdryer also towel and linen are provided. The Dormitory has 3 ft” mattress and 5 ft “mattress which adequate space for one person to spread out during the wonderful night or a couple for comfortably.
Facilities and services at Four Sisters Homestay is Café, Bus and Tour Ticket, Luggage storage, Electronic key card access, CCTV camera ,24-hour Reception and WI-FI. The friendly staff members will try their best to assist you with a personal service.
*Property Policies & Conditions:
**Check In: 14.00 PM and Check Out: 12.00 NOON
Reception working hour : Normally, our service hour is 24 hours but someday the reception will be close 20.00 PM and open again 7.00 AM.
So, please inform us about your check in and check out time. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the guests who would like to check-in late on the day that the reception close.
Please, calling us 0929528878 or 0868071144, when you arrive at the hostel. (our staff will going to do a check in and check out for you)
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check out before 12:00 noon.
3. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
4. A National passport or Thai ID Card, PAYMENT and DEPOSIT are required upon check in.
5. A key card deposit 200 baht is required upon check in, will be refunded upon check-out.
6. LOCKER: We provide lockers. Only applicable for dormitory room.
7.NO SMOKING: Our hostel is “Non-Smoking” policy throughout the hostel.
8. VISITORS: All visitors must stay at hostel lobby only. Visitors are prohibited from entering the residence area.
9. NO ELEVATOR: Due to characteristic of our building. We do not have elevator or Lift.
10. FOOD & DRINK: It’s forbidden to bring food or drinks up to the rooms, at any time of the day due to safety and hygienic precautions. (except for water)
11. Please note that we do not responsible for any loss or damage to your belongings while you stay at our hostel.
12. We provide towel and linen (3 days changed towel and 5 days changed linen)
13. Please, return your towel and blanket at the lobby when you check out for dormitory room only!
14. Does not change the bed you were assigned during the check in, unauthorized change will be charged 300 - 500 baht.
15. We do not permit guests who are under 15 years old to stay in dormitory room and also without parent at the hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>