Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
To confirm a Group booking you would need to place a 50 % deposit directly with us on date of confirmation of booking.
Be great to see you
To confirm a Group booking we expect a 50 % deposit on date of confirmation of booking.
Be great to see you
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
4Ways Boarding Hostel is 500 meters from Monte Casino and BRT (Bus rapid transit system) Gautrain Bus Stop We offer cheap simple accommodation with no frills at a great price.
Our rooms are basic simple and clean they come with their own Bedding, consisting of sheets, pillows and a duvets or Comforter, the Doubles and Twins have lockers. For Twin/Double Rooms you need to contact us.
For day to day arrivals the staff will look after you and will support you getting settled. During normal working hours, day to day customers as the place is also attached to a Boarding Hostel, you need just request support if they find someone has left a mess, a cleaner will be allocated to rectify this immediately.
All common areas are cleaned properly once a day, we leave cleaning items available for your use if others have left bathrooms, kitchens and common areas messy. After we have cleaned we expect customers to clean up after themselves. Children are only allowed if under supervision because of the unsecured swimming pool
From BRT, Monte Casino Bus Stop, take the Gautrain to the Sandton Station, then catch the BRT to Monte Casino, get off at the Monte Casino Bus stop. If arranged previously, we will have someone meet you at the Bus stop and walk you over.
The Dormitories have Bunk beds and hold between 4-6 people. There are rooms En-suite, and rooms with shared bathroom and Dormitory room options.
Our En-Suite Rooms and Rooms with a shared bathroom, the bathrooms only have Showers. A shared bathroom is where the bathroom is shared with others and is outside of the room.
In the linked middle to long stay section that incorporates student accommodation and people work at Monte and its surrounds. We offer an empty room that you can furnish yourself or Rent a Bed, Bedding, Lockers and Cutlery. Electricity and water is charged for separate. All customers share the common areas. Parking is Secure. Access and security is based on you entering through a digital access gate and finger print unit.
There is a fully functional self-service Kitchen. We request a refundable deposit, for all Cooking items, the deposit will be refunded on return of these items, this is done to insure that the Kitchen and cooking items are cleaned after use when returned.
We specialize in accommodating Large Groups and longer stay travellers; this is anyone that stays for a week or more. We offer different Rates for Daily, Weekly and Monthly bookings, our Boarding House offers contract accommodation with there being a minimum stay of 2 months. Reference Conditions apply.
Airport and 24 hour Shuttle service, Bus Stop meet and greet
Wi/Fi, ADSL Internet, Free 100 Mb Internet on arrival
Swimming Pool, Braai/BBQ, Tour Support, Self service Kitchen
Secure parking area,
Tours Local & Overland, Car Hire,
Basic Business facilities
Tour & Baz Bus pick up arranged
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>