Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our wonderful terrace will be the perfect place to chill out, know other people, play and eat. Our bar will be instead the right place to know what an Italian Aperitivo really means.
Free Hostels Roma is just about 300 meters far from Manzoni Metro Station, and about 15-minute walk from Roma Termini Train Station. We are just far from Piazza Vittorio Emanuele and 19-minute walk from the Coliseum and other great monuments. Shops and restaurants all within a short stroll from us.
All our rooms, double or shared ones, have air-conditioning and an equipped private bathroom; our beds with viscolatex mattress have been cleverly designed to provide optimal privacy.
Free Hostels Roma Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out from before 11:00
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included
Reception 24 H
Maximum stay is 14 days ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>