Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We require 7 days notice for cancellation, so all bookings that cancel within this time will recieve only 50% back, and within 48 hours they will recieve no refund at all.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We Specialize in Fraser Island 4wd Camping Safari's, there is a discount with accomodation if a Fraser Island Trip is booked.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are Backpackers accomodation, so guests should be aware of this, dorm stylerooms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Freedom Rainbow Beach is the top destination for travellers going to and from Fraser Island. With all tour companies picking up from right outside our door, you couldn’t get a better location.
All bus companies; Greyhound, Premier and Oz Experience, stop right outside the door of our Rainbow Beach hostel, making us the best base for Fraser Island tours with only a 6-minute walk to the beach.
•FREE table tennis and pool tables
•FREE Luggage storage
•FREE guided bushwalk to the Carlo Sand Blow daily (weather permitting)
•Fully equipped communal kitchen and dining area
•24 hour laundry facilities
•Licensed bar with nightly drink specials
•Nightly entertainment with live music, games and karaoke
•Large $10 Belly Buster meals
•Large screen TV/Video
•Double/Twin en-suite rooms all have Tea and coffee making facilities and balconies along with kitchenette units
Our private and dorm rooms are more than just a place to rest your head. They’re your home away from home and our rooms have everything you need to chill out after a long day, hang out with friends, or plan your next adventure! So if you love sand, sun and sea, then Rainbow Beach Freedom Hostels is the place for you!
* Check-in is available from 12:30 pm. Guests must check-out by 9.30am on their day of departure. Luggage storage is available.
* Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay at Freedom Rainbow without their parent or guardian.
* Guests staying in dormitory rooms must be aged 18+.
* Accommodation must be paid in full at or prior to check-in. Bookings taken over the telephone will require payment of a deposit equal to one night’s accommodation for the booking.
* 24-hour cancellation policy: There is no cancellation fee for bookings cancelled at least 24 hours prior to check-in. Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours prior to check-in will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of the first night’s accommodation.
* If you have made a reservation for more than one person in a dormitory room and you want to be allocated beds in the same room, then please make this request at the time of booking. If you do not make a request at time of your booking then we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the entire group in one room.
* All guests are required to present valid photo identification when checking-in. Freedom Rainbow will only accept a valid international Passport for international guests. Guests without valid photo ID will not be permitted to check-in.
* Freedom accepts cash, EFTPOS, VISA and MasterCard. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>