Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located just 4 short blocks from Plaza de Armas (The main square) – About a 5 minute walk! Our home is found in the lovely residential neighborhood of Vallecito, a quiet and comfortable location which is set away from the noise of any traffic. The neighborhood contains many family homes; it is very safe day and night, as are the routes to the main tourist areas.
Local amenities include: Supermarket Plaza Vea, restaurants, banks, shops.
We serve breakfast daily between 7:30 and 9:30 AM and you have the choice between two different but delicious options. Our original banana pancakes are served with a sweet topping of dulce de leche, or you can choose our fried or scrambled eggs which are accompanied by fresh bread, jam and butter. Coffee, tea, coca tea and milk are also provided.
At Friendly AQP we provide everything you need to enjoy your stay in Arequipa. We have a fully equipped kitchen, with fridge and freezer, which is free to use for all guests. There is a large common room area with comfortable sofas where you can relax and watch TV or a DVD. For more fun, we have a games area where there is a pool table and a ping pong table. Our large garden contains tables, chairs and hammocks for relaxation and enjoying the great sun of Arequipa. We also have a large terrace which provides magnificent views of the volcanoes Misti and Chachani. There is strong WIFI throughout the hostel and we also provide computers for internet access.
All of our rooms are maintained to a very high standard. Comfortable beds with new mattresses, sheets and pillows. Rooms are very clean with large windows and open space.
Our staff do everything possible to make you feel at home and will always try to help you with any of your needs. Our staff speak English to a good level and have an extensive knowledge of Arequipa and the surrounding area.
We have our own in house travel agency that organizes daily group trips to Colca Canyon. We offer the traditional Colca Canyon 1 or 2 day tour, 2, 3 or 4 day treks of the canyon, opportunities to climb the volcanoes Misti and Chachani, rafting of the River Chili and we can also assist with purchasing of bus tickets and any of your other needs. We have more than 10 years of experience providing these tours and guarantee to provide an excellent service with the best guides. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>