Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment of the first night due will be done on the same day the hostel gets the reservation from hostelworld. The 12% deposit charged by Hostel World is a commission and it is not refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our aim is to provide you with a comfortable and memorable place to stay during your trip in the Toulouse area.
We have something for everyone: 4, 6 or 8 bed dormitories or if you want more privacy we also have single, double or triple rooms. We also have family rooms for those traveling together as a group.
Our terraces are perfect for relaxation; you can read a book in the hammock or share stories with other guests and locals over a drink from our bar.
You can either use our self-service kitchen facilities or enjoy a meal in our restaurant where we serve French-American fusion style food: steak grilled over an open fire, magret (duck), fish & chips, barbecue ribs, or even healthy vegetarian Buddha Bowls!
Sheets are included, towels are available if needed. You can also help yourself to soap and shower gel at the reception.
If you need any information about activities in the surrounding area don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly multi-lingual receptionists. Local activities include visiting Airbus, the lake 'lac de la Ramée' with its activity park (cycling, tennis, etc) and of course the
beautiful city of Toulouse!
The name of the credit card used for the booking must match that of the guest's name.
Please note that after your booking we will pre-authorize the first
night on your card, in case the authorization fails, we will contact you
for another card. Failure to provide a valid card may result in your
booking being cancelled
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation
or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00
If you need to check in later please let us know in advance and we will try and find a solution
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Luggage storage ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>