Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations should be notified a week prior to check in date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Perfect for visitng during sunrise and sunset, as its only an easy 10 minute walk from the guest house, and 5 minutes to the ticket counter at the eastern gate (shilpgram ).
What is a Paying Guest House ?
In India a paying guest house means a complete family home stay. Where the owner, family and guests live together in the same place/building.
Benefits of a Paying Guest House ?
In a paying guest house there is NO tax , NO service charge and NO hidden charges. The government reduces all taxes ONLY for paying guest houses. If you compare this with hotels and ordinary guest houses, you would have to pay an extra 14% VAT and 10% service charge.
Benefits to Staying in FPGH ?
•Bob Marley Restaurant
•Free Luggage Room
•Free Tourist Information
•Free Agra Tourist Map
•Free Rest Room for Outside Visitors
Chai Time: Free chai/coffee and cookies for every guest at 2pm daily!
Movie Night: 7-10pm watch Hindi/Bollywood movies with our family.
Free Cooking Classes: Learn how to prepare and cook traditional Indian dishes that you order from the restaurant.
Heena Classes: Learn how to create your very own Henna designs.
Free Market Tour: At Agra's Mughals Bazzar where you can see generations of Royal Craftsmen creating traditional handicrafts. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>