Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you wish you can also eat at our home. Our kitchen is fitted with a UV and RO water filter so you will be fine drinking our water.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR PEACOCK ROOM IS FITTED WITH AIR CONDITIONING. IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR RATES; THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE TO USE IT. THANK YOU!
Also available from our family: local guiding, bicycle rental, a local brass & bronze handicraft family shop within our home, Hindi classes, Indian violin classes, Reiki treatment and henna tattoo.
As well as running this homestay, we also run the association Friends in Khajuraho, with projects including a school teaching English, musical awareness, art and environmental awareness to local children; sponsorships; an ecofriendly promise for our community, a literacy class 2 km away from Khajuraho, clothing distributions, and coming soon a cloth bags project to fight against the massive use of plastic bags and empower local women. You are welcome to assist or visit one of those projects when you stay with us.
We accept payment by card!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Card and cash both welcome when check in at the property.
2. Our deadline for free cancellation is 3 days.
3. Check-in from 7am, requested to let us know at what time they will arrive.
4. Check-out is 10am. We can store your luggage if you are leaving later.
5. We only eat vegetarian foods and no eggs.
6. We don't actually have a reception as we are a homestay, but people are free to come and go at any time. The keywords are 'let us know'.
7. If you smoke, please do so outside or in our courtyards & on the rooftop, but not in your room. Thank you.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. We accept payment by card (international and local). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>