Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The first night amount is non refundable. In case of no show the hostel charge the first night amount.
Over 10 persons, we will ask the guests to prepaid the first night amount. The first night amount is non refundable. The remaining amount will be paid on spot.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The private rooms are equipped with Smart TVs. A fully equipped and spacious communal kitchen is available to our guests.
Reception is open every day, 24/7.
Multiple supermarkets and restaurants are located in the surrounding area of Full Moon Hostel, for our guest’s entertainment, the Morrison’s Music Pub 2 is located in the same building. The Hostel provides free entry to the club to it’s guests who’s over 18 years old.
Jászai Mari Tér tram station is located 200 metres from the building, where tramlines 4 and 6 run 0-24.
Margaret island is located 450 metres, the Parliament 900 metres, the St Stephen’s Basilica 1,3 kilometres, the Chain Bridge 1,5 kilometres, the WestEnd City Center shopping mall 900 metres from the Hostel.
History, culinary experience and a nice walk – no wonder why district V. is the tourists’ favourite part of the city.
On the top of that, the Hostel offers a rich buffet breakfast everyday between 7-11 in the morning in our spacious breakfast room where freshly baked products and coffee await the guests.
The Hostel can organize indoor and outdoor programs for school groups, also has a dinner service in partnership with the best restaurants.
From students to adults, from tourists to party-goers, everyone can find the suitable leisure time activites for their needs.
Full Moon Hostel awaits! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>