Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The whole amount must be charged one month before arrival to confirm the reservation. After that time it is not possible to be refunded.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Featuring adjustable lighting, the sleeping capsules also include personal a safe deposit box, various lighting settings, a fan as well as a curtain and door for privacy. All our rooms are dormitories, all have access to shared bathroom facilities and kitchen.
Reception is reachable via a phone call from 9 am to 9 pm, and an emergency number can be called at night for assistance.
Bus pick-ups and drop-offs are located right in front of the property. Hallgrímskirkja Church and Reykjavik Art Museum are both 1.3 km from Galaxy Pod Hostel. Perlan Wonders of Iceland is 1.8 km away and Reykjavík Domestic Airport is 2.7 km from the property.
Children older than 6 years are welcome.
Children aged 7 years and above are considered adults at this property.
We are the perfect option for backpackers, couples, families, and groups. Perfect for having a quiet and relaxing stay in Reykjavik. All pods have a security box, mirror, fans, power plugs, various light settings, pillows and duvets, a shelf, and hangers.
Galaxy Pod Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (American Express, Discover, Diners Club International, JBC, Union Pay, Visa Electron, Visa, Maestro, and MasterCard).
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Please note that all the Covid-19 border rules might change in the future, we advise you to verify the current rules on the official Icelandic websites. The guest himself is responsible for acknowledging any updates regarding the Icelandic Covid-19 restrictions.
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-in starts at 14:00
Check-Out is at 11:00
Early check-in and late check-out are permitted according to our availability, and they might be subject to additional charges.
Documents such as passports, Covid-19 certificates, and credit card details will be requested at check-in time.
Check-in from 14:00 to any time.
Check out at 11:00.
The reception desk is open from 9 am to 9 pm. Because of the pandemic, opening hours may vary.
Self-check-in, check out is available.
Please contact us for any kind of assistance.
Comfortable memory foam mattresses, pillows, and duvets.
No pets are allowed.
No noise after 23:00.
Please leave the kitchen tidy after use.
Please leave your used towels in the basket in front of the reception.
Have fun and enjoy your stay! ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>