Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One week written notice is required for cancellations of the confirmed booking. Failure to cancel within this week will result in a cancellation charge equal to all nights.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups will be required to settle a deposit (5 per person), for the keys and towel.
Municipal tourist tax may be charged at check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set in a restored 19th century building, Gallery Hostel provides guests with an authentic Portuguese experience and hospitality. The historic building, while maintaining its original blue tiles, a symbol of Portuguese architecture, was rehabilitated with a contemporary touch and comfort. Located in one of the trendiest quarters of Porto, Gallery Hostel is only a short walk from both the historic center and Porto’s nightlife. In addition, one of Porto’s most beautiful gardens, the “Palacio de Crystal” is located within 5 minutes walk, where you can spot peacocks! We are also conveniently situated between Lapa and Trindade metro stations, both a short walking distance.
Our home is the perfect place for travellers to relax after a day of adventure, to forge new friendships, and to enjoy a nice glass of Port wine! Our monthly calendar of events showcases various events happening around the city as well as events hosted at the hostel. Guests can also join us for an authentic local dining experience at one of our weekly Portuguese dinners or BBQs.
We offer a selection of room categories ranging from 4-bed dorms to Deluxe Suites, all with in-room shower facilities. Every room is carefully and uniquely designed to ensure the maximum comfort and style. Our dorms feature new custom-designed bunk-beds with built-in plugs, UBS port, and individual lights. Each guest staying in a dormitory will be provided with a private locker equipped with a secure digital technology.
At the Gallery Hostel, the team is here to create an unique and memorable Portuguese experience for all our guests. Our friendly and multilingual staff may assist you at all times (24hr reception) with travel planning, dining reservations as well as any other requests our guests may have.
Complimentary services: breakfast, Wi-Fi, daily walking tours, Business Center, towels, luggage storage
The Gallery Hostel & Gallery Home Policies and Conditions:
Check-in time from 15:00 (early arrival subject to availability)
Check-out time before 12:00 noon (late check-out subject to availability)
Cancellation policy for Flexible Rates: 48 hours before arrival. In case of cancellation, modification after this period the total amount for the reservation will be charged. In case of no-show the total amount for the reservation will be charged as a penalty.
Cancellation policy for Non-Refundable rates: the total amount for the reservation will be charged once booking is confirmed. Penalty in case of cancellation, modification or no-show is the total amount of the booking.
Extra beds are available on request at an additional cost of 10 euros per night (children under the age of 10 is free of charge)
*****A valid credit card is needed to guarantee a reservation. Kindly note the property may pre-authorise your card to verify validity. Should any issues arise, one of our team members will get in touch with you to request a new form of payment. If no response is received within 48 hours, the reservation may be cancelled. ******
RNAL: 30843/AL ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
Gallery Hostel Portoは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>