Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As part of our continued commitment to enhance our property and services, the renovation of some dorms will take place between 26th February and 18th March.
The works will always be carried out taking into consideration the guests present in the property, keeping inconveniences and noise to a minimum.
Nonetheless, the construction might occasionally be noisy during certain hours in the daytime.
We sincerely apologize in advance for any inconveniences that may occur during this time, and we thank all of our guests for their understanding and cooperation.
14:00 check in & 10:30 check out
Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire building
24 hour reception
We accept payment by cash & card
Hyde Park (2 mins walk)
Queensway & Bayswater Underground Stations (2 mins walk)
Portobello Road & Notting Hill (10 mins walk)
South Kensington Museums (10 mins walk)
Oxford Street & The West End (10 mins by tube or bus)
British Museum (15 mins by tube)
Westminster & Embankment (20 mins by tube)
St. Paul's Cathedral (20 mins by tube)
If you have any questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to contact us by phone or email. We endeavour to reply to every query with haste.
Please note our cancellation policy is 24 hours. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>