Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Garden House is located near the city center, but this is a great place for a relaxing holiday. Away from the main road, a quiet place, a beautiful garden on the plot, a beautiful view of the Mulkhura River and a beautiful view of the mountains. One of the main prerequisites for the development of mountain tourism is landscape diversity. The self-coexistence of a beautiful green cover and cultural-historical environment. In this respect, Svaneti is completely unique. Absolutely unique is the cultural environment of Svaneti and especially in Mestia and the upper regions of the Slavic diocese. There are more than 70 churches dating from the 10th-13th century, as well as cult buildings and local 240 local towers. In Svaneti, the most important peaks are: 1. Shkhara 5068 m; 2. Janga 5060 m; 3. Histol 4860 m; 4. Tetnuldi 4860 m; 5. Tihtengi 4620 m; 6. Ailam 4550 m; 7. Chatini 4370 m. 8. Tsurungala 4220 m; 9. The Maseri is 4010 m. There is also a mountain range, the standard of beauty and complexity of the Caucasus, the two-headed Ushba 4700 m.
All our guest rooms are very comfortable. Four bedrooms with private bathrooms and one extra folding beds. Double room 3: room 16sq / m, living room 13.3sq / m with bathroom 2.7sq / m. Triple room 1: room 23sq / м, living room 20.3sq / м with bathroom 2.7 sq / м.
Garden House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 14:00.
Check out from 11:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 3.4 EUR per person per day.
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GEL 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GEL 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>