Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• Please note that a 50% deposit will secure your booking and kindly send through proof of payment once the deposit has been made.
• You can pay via credit card or bank transfer, whichever is more convenient for you.
• Cancellations 0 to 14 days prior to arrival forfeit 100% of the deposit.
• Cancellations 14 to 28 days prior to arrival forfeit 50% of the deposit or 15% of the booking quote value, whichever is greater.
• Cancellations more than 28 days prior to arrival forfeit 25% of the deposit or 15% of the booking total, whichever is greater.
Additional Terms and Conditions
NO SHOW POLICY:
• Non-arrival of a guest on the stipulated arrival date without notification by telephone, in writing by fax or email to the Hotel/Property constitutes a no-show.
• In the case of a no-show, a no-show fee of one night plus any other applicable government taxes or levies will be levied against you.
• If your reservation was guaranteed by a charge to your credit card at the time of the reservation, this will be forfeited.
Extra Adult (12-18 years)
COST: One additional adult at R100 per adult per day.
Extra Children Under 12 years
COST: 2 additional children per room. R50 per child per day.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ideal for both business and leisure travellers, guests can enjoy easy access to major city attractions and conference venues.
Conveniently rested above Gardens Centre Shopping Mall, our 44 spacious studio apartments afford guests direct access to a mix of shops and restaurants, as well as easy access to major Mother City attractions such as Table Mountain, Cape Town International Convention Centre, Kirstenbosch Gardens, and the V & A Waterfront.
The Standard Apartment with double bed offers self-catering facilities including, a spacious lounge with TV, a dining area and kitchen, an en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower combination, private telephone, and Wi-Fi connection.
The Deluxe Apartments offer modern, self-catering facilities including, a spacious lounge with TV, a dining area and fully-stocked kitchen, a spacious en-suite bathroom with a shower, private telephone, and Wi-Fi access.
Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Keys for arrivals are until 18h00 on weekdays; and after 13h00 on weekends and public holidays will be held onsite at the Gardens Centre security office.
No Pets allowed.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Child Policy (when staying with adults):
Children under 12 years of age stay at a rate of R50 per child per day.
Children above 12 years and older are considered adults and pay extra adult charge of R100 per adult per day.
Extra Adult (12-18 years): One additional adult at R100 per adult per day.
Extra Children Under 12 years: 2 additional children per room. R50 per child per day. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>