Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Breakfast is included in the room price. Guests can choose from a selection of cereals, organic yoghurts, fresh fruit, boiled eggs, breads and fresh rolls, home-made jams, nutella, organic honey, meats, cheeses, fruit juices, teas, coffee or hot chocolate.
There is a large communal lounge with open fireplace, views, comfy sofas and a small selection of DVDs, games, maps,guide books etc. A selection of cold and hot drinks, homemade cakes and other snacks are available.
Sorry, no smoking and no animals.
Gaestehaus am Berg is within easy walking distance of the village amenities, such as restaurants and cafes, train museum, art gallery, train station, banks, bakers and village shop, ski and bike hire shops, the German/Czech border and only 5 minutes drive to the ski lifts and ski schools. Walking, cycling and cross-country ski trails start within 100 meters of the guesthouse.
The Guesthouse is located in the Bavarian Forest, halfway between Munich and Prague, which along with Salzburg, Regensburg, Nuremberg and Passau, are less the 3 hours drive away. The Bavarian Forest is part of the largest wooded area in central Europe, often referred to as “the Green Roof of Europe”. It's an area of outstanding natural beauty, situated in the South East of Germany, on the border with the Czech Republic, close to Austria and the River Danube. The Bayerischer Wald (D) and the Sumava (CZ) National Parks and the highest mountain in the region, Grosser Arber (1456m) are on our doorstep. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>