Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation up to 2 weeks before arrival.
70% cancellation fee up to 1 week before arrival.
100% cancellation fee after 1 week before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Gasthof Zillertal is a historic building on the edge of Mayrhofen, build in the 1880's as the most luxury hotel in the valley. Nowadays it is a home for the old, the young, the travellers and the locals. Enjoy a beer in our bar or on the (summer)terrace with our crew, they are friendly and experienced mountaineers themselves. They will gladly brag about their adventures and help you creating yours.
The Gasthof Zillertal is beautifully located against the mountain on the edge of Mayrhofen. With a spectacular view over the river and the valley.
Directly behind us are four via ferrata climbing routes. The ski bus stops in front of the door. Ski slopes, Hiking and mountain-bike trails are all around, from a few hours to a few days long. The cable cars are running all winter and summer to take you up to 2000 meters in no time.
Our dorms are the choice accommodation for groups, backpackers and solo-travellers on a budget. Basic but well-equipped. Power sockets and reading light for every bed, lockers to keep your things safe and showers in the hallway. There is no open kitchen but the breakfast is included and you can always order from our bar menu. Our bar and lounge is open every day and in the summer we have a terrace on the riverside. Pool table, big screen TV, board games and amazing views included.
During the Corona pandemic we strife to make your stay as safe as possible, while still providing the best service we can.
-Check-in can be done 24/7 with an online self-service check-in kiosk.
-Our staff is available via phone call. Feel free to call us for advice, tips or a chat :)
- The restaurant is not open yet, but we are happy to refer you to the coolest restaurant in the valley
- Our bar is open until 10 pm according to the Austrian Covid regulations
- You are invited to sit on our terrace, where you can bring your own drinks & food.
Gasthof Zillertal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment before arrival by, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) and debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
All Taxes are included - including the city tax of 2.20 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast (brought to your room or bed) available for €7,50 (but again, not during summer 2021)
Our staff is available from 07:00 until 23:00 every day. Feel free to message or call us for tips, advice or a chat :)
We do not allow children under 12 years old in the dormitories.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>