Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have big rooms equipped with lcd-tv,alarm clock, wi-fi, refreshed by ample ceiling fans in summer. The bathrooms are equipped with hair dryer
Included in the price we offer to our costumers a coffee break, daily cleaning in the rooms,bath towels,bed linen changed every 3 days.On request, it is possible to use our multi functional kitchen that is well equipped.
The reception is open until late, to welcome guests, in the pure spirit of this B&B.
A few steps from the B&B you can find: a supermarket,shops for the first necessity,a tabacco shop,a place where you can eat pizza and other delicatessen. A laundry is very close, and the bus stop is few meters away.
The red line (linea rossa in italian) will take you to the train station and finally to the leaning tower of Pisa in only 15 minutes.
The same bus, red line bus, stops right to the bus station, from where you can reach the r beach destinations, like Marina di Pisa, Tirrenia, or Viareggio.
Please, always inform us about your arrival time and flight number. For families with young children and for elderly persons in case of a night arrival we offer free transportation to Gate 52 B&B.
On request, we can take you to the Pisa Hospital Santa Chiara, or Cisanello Hospital.
3 days cancellation policy before arrival , please advise about your arrival time, check out 10am, breakfast is not included but Tea & Coffee Making Facilities are provided
Reception is opened from 14am to 24:00
For ceck in after midnight you have to pay extra charge € 10.00
Check in time for Dorms from 14:00pm to 8:00pm
Private Rooms from 11am to midnight. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>