Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- From confirmation: 25% of the stay to be charged
- 30 Days out: 90% of the stay to be charged
- 7 Days out: 100% of the stay to be charged
No show 100% of the stay to be charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit Due of the total booking value
- Upon confirmation: 25%
- 30 Days out: 75%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any inquiry not fitted above criteria, please do not hesitate to contact our team at groups.gemad@Staygenerator.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located at the corner of Calle Silva and Calle San Bernardo, right off of the bustling Gran Via. The building is triangular in shape and was originally built in 1930 for residential use. After the Spanish Civil War ended, the area became much more commercially oriented, and the building was transformed into a parking lot with a gas station on the main level. The area has several representative buildings of the different times, with great historical and cultural value.
We are located in one of the best areas of Madrid, right near to some of the most renowned landmarks and attractions of the city such as Templo de Debod, Parque del Retiro and Puerta de Alcalá, amongst other interesting attractions that you can visit in Madrid.
We have several types of rooms in order to satisfy the needs of our guests and travellers. In this sense, we have both private and shared both accommodation options that will make the stay of our guests and travellers wonderful. On top of that, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
You want to be spending time exploring the city, not waiting for pasta to boil! We might not have a food preparation space, however we have a restaurant and café that will cater to your every needs!
Generator Madrid Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
In case of no show or late cancellation, the total amount of the full booking will be charged unless the property is informed of late arrival by the guest.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
If applied, payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Valid Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Please be advised that we do not offer food preparation facilities as we have a café and restaurant in the building.
All external food and drinks are prohibited as our delicious treats are all you will need! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>