Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of total amount permitted:
From confirmation - 31 days before arrival: 75%
30 - 8 days before arrival: 10%
7 days before arrival: 0%
Upon confirmation: 25% (non refundable)
30 days before arrival: 75%
In case of no-show e the full amount of the booking will be charged.
Every guest must have an official photo ID
Additional Terms and Conditions
BREAKFAST - We serve it from 7am to 10am, in slot of 30min (max 30 people per slot). We also prepare breakfast box!
CAFÉ AND RESTAURANT - Our Group Meals go from 2 to 3 courses with a price range of 9.50€ to 12.50€. In need of a lunch pack for your day trip and guided tours? Ask for our picnic options! Our restaurant has a maximum capacity of 30 people.
TOWELS & BED LINEN - Bed linen is included in all our rooms. The towels are only included in our Singles / Twin Rooms, if you are staying in a multiple dormitory you can add them for 4€.
24 HOURS RECEPTION - Our reception is open 24 hours a day to welcome and assist your group. Check-in : from 14:00 / Check-out within 10:00. A deposit of 2,00 € per person (refunded on departure) will be required on arrival for the keys given to every participant of the group
NON-SMOKING - All our rooms and public areas are non-smoking. A penalty fee of up to 500€ can be charged for smoking in the room.
LUGGAGE DEPOSIT - We can store all your luggage in our deposit room both on arrival and departure for 2€/piece (subject to availability)
• The local city tax is not included, it should be paid upon arrival, currently €3.50/person and night.
• In order to guarantee full privacy for dormitories, all empty beds will be charged.
• Under 18 groups will require written confirmation acceptance from the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>