Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With 148 private rooms, suites and shared dorms (including female-only rooms) they’ve got the perfect space to suit your DC trip. Choose between a twin room, king room or suite, all which come standard with TVs, or if you’re travelling with your crew, why not book one of our 4-bed rooms.
The front desk is open 24/7 where you can access the travel shop or rent a bicycle for the day.
Generator Washington DC is unique gem in the city, combining 4-star hotel amenities with a strong focus on guests’ social experiences. Aside for the upcoming social spaces, restaurant and bar, one can also rent a bed in a shared room, each featuring bunk beds with a USB port, night light, a stocking net and a private locker. Bed linen and towels are included.
Generator Washington DC Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 14.95%
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>