Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Monday: Free dinner
Tuesday: Free Lokum
Wednesday: Free walking tour
Thursday: Free rent a bike
Friday: Free Rakija
Saturday: Free Wine
Sunday: Free Popcorn
We offer cozy and stylish rooms which are equipped with linen, towels, safety lockers, reading lights, electricity plugs, colorful curtains and wireless internet. We provide free tea/coffee all day.
For guests is available fully equipped, spacious kitchen, big terrace and bicycle storage, safe and free parking. There is a beautiful and pleasant garden where you can relax and enjoy your moments in Get Inn Skopje. The place is secured with camera and security system.
It blends cool design, a warm atmosphere and affordable prices. It's owner is a tourist guide - an expert on knowing Skopje and Macedonia, so helping you explore the country will be his pleasure!
Near the hostel there are big super markets, restaurant, bars, clubs, museums, swimming pool, shopping malls, change office and ATM.
There is no need to take a taxi to the hostel, follow the map that we have provided for you or just seek for Get Inn Hostel signs! Payment upon arrival only cash ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>