Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ghetto Hostel sits right by Rocinha's main entrance on a peaceful and residential street. Close to many of the city's touristic spots, as well as only a 5 min walk from São Conrado beach. It is hosted by a local family of two and a dog (a polite golden retriever).
There are only 3 rooms in the hostel, which gives you a cozy and homely feel, even miles away from home. You can enjoy our spacious tv room for your nights in and use our computer for those things that you can't just do on the phone. We offer 2 types of accommodation: Mix Dorm with 4 beds and a private double bed room for those looking for a bit more privacy.
Furthermore, there is a nice roof terrace (as we call here LAJE) together with a fully equipped kitchen where guests can enjoy a beautiful view of Rocinha and Pedra da Gávea, drink beer, have a BBQ, share stories and travel tips, or just enjoy the sunny days and refresh yourselves in the outside shower.
Our services also included - towels, bed sheets, lockers and Wi-Fi free of charge for our guests. If you need any further information we will be happy to assist you - not only regarding your stay at Ghetto Hostel but also with tips that will make your visit to Rio de Janeiro even more pleasurable.
We look forward to meeting you!
Ghetto Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours after booking.
Payment before arrival credit or debit card (paypal)
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>