Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We kindly ask our group guests to provide the list of group members (their names and surnames) beforehand in order to prepare a check-in list and avoid queues.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups of young people at the age between 12 - 18 years should be accompanied by the group leader who has an official permission for trip organizing.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ginger Hostel is located in 5 minutes walk from the Wawel castle and 10 minutes walk from the Old Town. There is a bus and a a tram stop right in front of the hostel (Jubilat), so there will be no problems with getting even to the most distant areas of the city. Bus number 252 goes directly from the Krakow Balice Airport to Jubilat bus stop in front of the hostel.
At Ginger Hostel we have rooms for all tastes and budgets, but all our rooms are equally comfortable, because they are spacious, light, have high quality furniture (wooden beds with orthopedic mattresses, luggage lockers for every guest) Enough? But it is not all yet. Our guest can use a common lounge area where they can have a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy a gorgeous view at the Wawel Castle. Mornings start with a tasty continental breakfast at Ginger Hostel. Also, if you need transfers or excursion to the most popular touristic directions (and not only) we can book them for you. Hope that you will decide to come to Ginger Hostel. We do our best in order to provide our guests with high quality services that will allow them to enjoy their stay in Krakow and Poland.
Ginger Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>