Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our goal is that you have a very nice time and enjoy the best of the island, taking advantage of the enormous possibilities it offers.
Giramundo has 17 rooms on three floors. They represent through design a journey through different countries around the world, themed by different local artists, creating an atmosphere with life and colour, where visitors will feel comfortable and at ease.
We have a diverse range of rooms depending on the needs of each guest. We offer a range of private rooms (with private or shared bathroom).
Our rates are consistent with the characteristics of each room offering an excellent value for money service compared to what is currently on offer in the island.
Guests are allowed to use our communal kitchen.
- Single rooms
- Double rooms (double bed)
- Double individual rooms (bunk bed)
-Triple rooms (bunk bed + single)
- Common spaces
- Free Wi-Fi service throughout the hostel
- Individual safety lockers
- No minimum stay
- No curfew
- Personalized service and tourist advicce
- Boat trips
- Bed linen and towels included
- Other amenities: supermarket, ATM, free parking and everything you need in the area
Cancelation policy 4 days and must be requested by email exclusively.
Check in from 14:00 hrs.
If you arrive before this time we can keep your belongings until the room is ready free of charge.
Check out: 12:00
Balearic touristic tax not included - (€1,10 per person per night) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>