Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation fees for group booking
Cancellation made 120 days prior to arrival refunded 100 percent. Cancellation made 119-90 days prior to arrival is refunded 50 percent. Cancellation made 89-61 days prior to arrival is refunded 25 percent. Cancellation made 60 or fewer days prior to arrival is not refunded.
Only written cancellation is valid. All bank transfer, other financial transaction fees, booking and cancellation fees will be deducted from refund. No refunds will be given due to flight cancellation, lack of a valid driver’s license or illness. We recommend our customers have travel insurance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
When ordering we will send out an invoice for an advance payment of 25 percent of the full, due within 10 days (if not paid the booking will be canceled). The remaining 75 percent must be paid at least 70 days before arrival. If the booking is less than 70 days before arrival we will send out an invoice for the full amount. The invoice fee of 175 NOK will be added to each international invoice. To each invoice to Norway the invoice fee is 75 NOK. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any group might have a group leader and a name list
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Gjestehuset 102 has 61 beds (seven single rooms, 19 double rooms and four four-bed dormitories). We offer lodging with character, casual atmosphere, history and soul. The standard is simple but pleasant.
Want the possibility of putting on your skis just outside the entrance and heading for the nearest mountain? Gjestehuset 102 is the right place!
From your bedroom window you might see reindeer and Arctic foxes passing by. And if you are here during the polar night you can experience the fascinating Northern Lights just outside the building.
Our hosts will do their best to make sure you have a pleasant stay with us and we are more than willing to share our knowledge about Svalbard with you.
Gjestehuset 102 offers accommodation in Longyearbyen. Guests at this small hostel can buy snacks and drinks. You can rent bicycles, and explore the town centre which is located about 2.5 km away.
Svalbard Museum is 2.5 km, Nordenskiöld Land National Park is 35 km away and Svalbard Church is 1.9 km away. There is a restaurant located across the street.
The basic rooms have shared bathrooms facilities and guests have access to a shared kitchen with a fridge on the second floor.
Gjestehuset 102 conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>