Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thanks to its central location, guests can reach beautiful places like Santa Margherita di Pula, Chia, Teulada and many more in a few minutes. It is located only 1,2 km from the seaside and 1,3 km from Pula's centre. This Hostel gives the opportunity to live fully the atmosphere of a village that nowadays is the heart of holiday life in South Sardinia.
This exceptional hostel offers a restaurant with a sight kitchen, an outdoor room, a bar and outdoor spaces. The hostel has been thought to add a place suitable for young people and for families to Pula's tourist offer. It has 33 rooms, 15 with shared bathroom and 18 with private bathroom.
Glemerald Hostel's Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 pm.
Check out before 11:00 am.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Please note: we do not accept American Express. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
Important: from November to April this property only accepts group bookings of at least 10 people.
24/7 Reception. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>