Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If there are any reduction of numbers the booking will still be charged the agreed rate. Any additional numbers will be charged accordingly. Any cancellations within 14 days of the booking will incur a charge equal to the first nights stay. Any cancellations within 7 days of the check in date will not be refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No key deposits required.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Glow Worm Accommodation offers a range of Backpacker Dorms and Private Ensuite rooms in the center of Franz Josef.
All room rates include free unlimited WiFi, a free vegetable soup in the evening, free breakfast in the morning, free BBQ facilities, free international phone calls and free use of our spa pool.
All guests from Glow Worm Accommodation have 24 hour access to our large cosy kitchen-lounge area, with a shelf full of games for social nights. The fully stocked kitchen has everything you need.
Our TV lounge is equipped with comfy couches and a big range of movies.
Get warm with our fireplace and enjoy some free Popcorn in the lounge.
Come in and enjoy your stay at Glow Worm Accommodation ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>