Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Every morning there’s FREE Pancake Breakfast! We’re centrally located in Katzrin, next to the Yehudiya Nature Reserve, one of the most beautiful and all-round nature reserves of the North. Magnificent world-class hiking trails start right from the hostel, taking you through canyons with waterfalls, natural pools and archaeological sites.
Hiking and camping gear are for rent. Hiking maps are provided for FREE! Other adventurous outdoor activities at the Golan Garden Hostel include: Canyoning through waterfalls and pools, Horse riding, Mountain biking, ATV riding, Kayaking and Rafting. We love helping you out planning these activities for you!
Combine your outdoor adventures with a wine tasting at local and exclusive wineries of the Golan, a visit to cheese farms, the local beer brewery, olive oil press and chocolate factory. Take a dip in the Sea of Galilee, have lunch at one of the Druze villages, see Syria from a look-out and have some more Hummus as the local restaurant...there is plenty to do!
The Golan Garden Hostel is run by two well-traveled nature lovers who can’t wait to show you another side of Israel...the beautiful Golan Heights. So grab your bag and let your adventure begin!
We’re easy to reach with direct buses from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Akko and Tiberias!
Please note: always bring your Passport & Entry Visa
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice.
Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge.
Check in: from 3pm - 10pm
Check out: untill 11am.
Taxes included - ONLY Israeli customers: must pay 17% VAT on top of the room price.
Minimum age: 12+
Groups policy: Max. 6 people
Free pancake breakfast (self-service) from 8am until 10am.
We have camping gear for rent. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>