Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the north part of the Golan Heights, the hostel located in Odem village, right in the heart of Odem forest national reserve (the second biggest national reserve in the Golan Heights). With many hiking trails passing next to the hostel, springs, streams and waterfalls, extreme sport (ATV's, rafting, horse riding, rappelling and more), we make a great base for outdoor activities.
The dorms consist of XL bunk beds, bed shelf, night lamps and clean linen. Private rooms also included linen and towels. Shared bathrooms and toilets.
Golan Heights Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Up to 7 days before arrival free cancellation.
Up to 3 days before arrival 50% penalty.
CANCEL LESS THAN 3 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL OR NO SHOW - 100% PENALTY
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Pancake breakfast included.
Prices are not including VAT. Non tourists & Israelis will be charged an extra 17% VAT
No curfew (no check-ins after 22:00 PM)
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. The hostel is not suitable for children under the age of 18. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>