Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Golshan Traditional House is located right in the hearth of old district. By staying at our hostel, you can easily walk to all of these tourist spots in Shiraz including Nasir ol Molk Mosque, Shah Cheragh Shrine, Narenjestan Ghavam, Madreseye Khan, Vakil Mosque, Arg of Karim Khan, etc. To put in a nutshell, there cannot be a hostel in Shiraz with a more convenient location.
With its traditionally decorated and really beautiful courtyard, Golshan Traditional House in Shiraz caters to a wide range of travelers who visit Shiraz. There are both dormitories and cozy private rooms at our hostel. Our dorms are meant for low-budget travelers such as backpackers, and as to the rooms, they're of two types; the ones that have private showers and bathrooms inside, and the ones whose bathrooms are commonly used by the guests. Needless to say, all the facilities are as clean as they can get and the rooms rates offered at our hostel in Shiraz include the guests' both breakfast and Wi-Fi Internet.
Golshan Traditional House Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The maximum stay is 14 nights. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>