Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are a new hostel located in the hippie lane of old Varanasi close to the mother Ganges, in a beautiful and peaceful surrounding away from the city madness.
We are close to some ancient temples, Ganges, tiny shops, cafes, cows, mad monkeys, street foods, boats, silk weaving, bang lassi, ghats, river beach, river life, holy babas, philosophy, spirituality, ashrams, yoga, forts, street-maze, meditation, literature, Indian classical music, the burning ghat, everyday evening aarti ceremony.
We have hi-speed free Wifi, free drinking water station and a community fridge at the hostel.
We have a ground-floor cafe which you should try atleast once, the head chef is magical. We have a community centre and a beautiful rooftop to chill.
We organize different activities and workshops everyday.
We speak the language of the universe!
About Varanasi: "There are so many things to learn and unlearn in this city, about life, death and everything in between, just walk around the streets and the ghats, every time you’ll see and experience something that will amaze your mind and soul. This city reveals reality, it does not bring new wonders into the scope of vision but enables to see what is already there."
Love and light
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 11:30 to 23:30.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast excluded.
9. No pets. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>