Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our cancellation policy;
Remaining 4 weeks - free;
Remaining 3 weeks untill the arrival day - 50% of all stady;
No show - 100% of all stady.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It’s a comfortable, friendly home away from home where you can meet new friends, learn to surf, do all kinds of fun activities and have an awesome time!
It was created by two Portuguese surfers and is now managed by two of their friends, who also live and surf in the area. We’ll make sure you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay in this beautiful part of Portugal.
Every day we take our guests to the Algarve’s best beaches—for free! Depending on the conditions and where you want to go, we’ll find the ideal spot and drive you there for the day. This allows you to not only surf awesome waves, but also discover different parts of our incredible surroundings.
We also offer other services, including stand-up paddle (SUP) trips, surf equipment rental, surfing lessons, yoga and outdoor activities, so there’s always something to do!
Our accommodation is top-notch: clean and comfortable, with a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with a Smart TV and, of course, high-speed WiFi. It’s also a great place for digital nomads to get some work done!
Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
If canceled later than 7 days before date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
In case of no show, the guest will have to pay the full amount of the reservation.
Terms & Conditions
Late check-in: It is possible a late check-out without charges if it's informed previously.
Late check-out: A 8€ late check-out fee will be charged if the guest doesn't ask for that possibility on the day before.
Towels: There is a deposit of 5€ during the check-in to get the towel. The deposit will be refundable upon check-out and upon towel delivery.
Keys: There is a deposit of 5€ during the check-in. The deposit will be refundable upon check-out and upon key delivery.
Pets: There is a 20€ fee.
Payment: No credit card accepted. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>