Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are nested right next to Toronto’s Kensington Market/Chinatown neighbourhood, surrounded by an endless supply of local restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Other nearby sites include Graffiti Alley, City Hall, Yonge & Dundas Square, CN Tower, and Harbourfront. Located a block or two away from four major bus/streetcar routes heading in all directions, it's easy to get around town. As we're on a quiet street, you can sleep without the sound of traffic while also being minutes away from all the excitement.
Our mixed dorms and private rooms are perfect for young, adventurous travellers looking to meet others here to explore or move to the city. We're nothing fancy. Just a small, humble home. Unlike most commercial hostels, we don't always have someone at the front desk. But as long as you're comfortable and happy, we're happy!
*PLEASE NOTE that you will receive important check in details with information about how to enter the building and your room before you arrive. Have that information handy before you land at our door :)
What we offer:
Big, comfy couches
Awesome laptop-friendly workspace
Complimentary coffee and tea all through the day
Free Toronto city maps
Free neighbourhood tours and other events
Free same-day luggage storage
Gosling's Landing terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Guests will be charged the first night minus the deposit of their stay if they cancel within 24 hours of their arrival date. And the deposit is non refundable.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00. *Please have your check in details handy before you arrive. You will need them to enter the building.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours: unlike most hostels, we don't always have someone at the reception desk, but we're always quick to respond and happy to help!
No curfew. Our door is always locked but can be entered with a code.
Quiet hours are between 23:00 to 09:00.
Guests must be between 19 and 35 years of age.
Guests must have a valid photo ID and credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 8 days.
No party poopers. No drama. Chill vibes only, please :) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>