Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Quiet time after 11pm. Clean what you use. Visitors are not allowed after 11pm. Check out time: 11am.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Graffiti House offers simple and comfortable private rooms. 3 bathrooms (one per floor), although shared, offer privacy and are well equipped. Our comfortable common spaces & great WiFi makes it easy to work, study or chill and meet new fellow human beings.
Our guests can also make use of the shared kitchen. You can ask us to order something to eat and then accompany it with a drink anytime at the bar. The house also offers board games, a library, and, possibly, the friendliest staff in Colombia.
The Gold Museum is 10 minutes walk away from Graffiti Hostel Bogota, while Monserrate's funicular station is 20 minutes away. From el Dorado International Airport, depending on traffic, a taxi drive should take 30 minutes to the house. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>