Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
While enjoying the historical experience, you can mingle in the patio bar, read a book on the hammocks or take a break in the hammock floor net… a unique experience! The house is full of social areas where you can enjoy meeting new friends during your trip. All rooms are all unique in size and style, displaying the original house layout. Rooms are clean and neat, and as a recently opened hostel, everything is brand new. Heating systems, lighting and ventilation are ecofriendly, in line with our core values.
Granada Hostel is a great choice for travellers interested in scenery and old-town exploration. Museo del Oro, Quevedo jet, Museo de Botero, Plaza de Bolivar, Casa de la Moneda, Museo del 20 de Julio and many other historical attractions are within a few blocks. Tourist highly value strolling and admiring the republican and colonial architecture of the area.
Granada Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property does not accept Diners card.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included (19% for Colombia residents only).
Breakfast not included (11.000 COP per person per day).
Reception 24 h.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
Smoking is only permitted in specially designated smoking areas. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>