Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 48 hours. 100% of the total amount due is required.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The hotel offers 2 twin rooms.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its location permits easy access to the public transport systems that will take you to the Eiffel Tower (around 30 minutes by subway), the Champs Elysées Avenue (around 20 minutes by subway) or the Galeries Lafayette Shopping Centre. A private parking is available in close proximity to the hotel.
Grand Hôtel Clichy Paris offers stylish and comfortable private rooms. The rooms are all soundproof and equipped free unlimited WiFi, individual air conditioning, a safety deposit box and a flat-screen TV. The building is serviced by a lift.
Grand Hôtel Clichy policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 1.10 euros per person per night.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 12 euros per person per day.
Pets are not allowed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
All children are welcome. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>