Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel offers air conditioned mixed dormitory accommodation only on upper floor which fits six people on bunk beds and shared attached bathroom with hot water. Everyone gets their own fan on the top of each bed, a reading light, socket with USB port, locker as well as free toiletries, towels and bed sheets.shared TV lounge area as well as a open kitchen for all in-house guests, Free Wi-Fi is available in entire premises.
Tea/Coffee making facility is free of charge and you can have continental breakfast free of charge during your stay and also possible to have English or Sri Lankan breakfast, snacks and drinks at very reasonable prices.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. 11% city tax not included
6. Non Smoking rooms and only smoking outside of rooms.
7. Age restriction: the age between 18 - 30.
8. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>