Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We'r a small hostel of 20 beds and the sweet home of LuoLuo, breakfast extraordinaire; Joe, tattoo artist; and our four dogs (Oreo, Ollie, Domi, and Lucky). We built the skatepark and hostel independently with friends and officially opened in October 2016. Our hostel is centrally located in a quiet neighborhood, only 2 minutes walking distance to Pai Walking Street. All bedrooms feature air conditioning, and have either en-suites or a shared bathroom. We recommend that guests bring their own padlock for the lockers and reusable water bottle to refill in our kitchen.
Come stay here and explore the wonders of the Pai Valley using one of our scooters, available for rent. For nights in, Playstation and Netflix are available in the living room. Or you can have a drink, play ping pong, and watch skateboarding in our laid-back backyard with hammocks and not-too-comfortable chairs. We welcome all guests, skaters and aliens , and also have extra skateboards and lessons for those looking to learn.
Come to stay with us and enjoy the life of Pai :)
** Property Policies & Condtitions**
1. Air-Con in the dorm working at 2PM to 5 PM and 9PM to 10:30AM.
2. Check in from 2PM to 9PM
3. Check out between 9AM to 11:30AM
4. Key Deposit for the room is 100BATH
-IF you need to check out before 9AM ,please get your deposit back the night before and
leave the key at reception in the morning.
5. Group booking is not guaranteed in the same room.
6. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
7 Be Quite 10PM ( Go to bed or go out or talk quietly) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>