Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% of the amount of the reservation in advance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a different, modern, comfortable and sustainable accommodation. Our guests will feel like a native and will be able to discover the city from within. The common spaces of the hostel (kitchen-dining area, living area and our open terrace) promote the interaction of the guests, enriching the experience of traveling and allowing to meet people from all over the world and from different cultures.
Our #BeGreen philosophy of action is based on the motto "Think global, act local": minimizing consumables and promoting non-polluting transport, and also stimulating the proximity business aiming to reduce the carbon footprint. Our purpose is to create a new concept of multidisciplinary space in the city, in which we can organize events and offer complementary experiences to the accommodation service, which enrich the stay and allow to immerse the visitor in the environment, and also giving citizens access to take part and enjoy it.
Please take note that Green Hostel does not have a 24-hour reception. Check-in schedule is from 15:30 to 20:30, so if your arrival is going to take place outside these hours, you must contact us so that we can provide you with all the information to access our facilities. Please provide us with your contact information (phone / email) so we can be in touch with you if needed.
Green Hostel Policy and Condition:
STANDARD RATE (low season): free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival date. Subsequent cancellations / modifications: 100% penalty of the stay. Payment will be made by credit card within 48 hours prior to arrival.
Check in from 15.30 to 20.30
Check out before 11.00
Payment before arrival by credit and debit cards (The hostel may charge the entire stay on the day of arrival of the clients.)
Breakfast is included
Reception from 15.30 to 20.30
Pet are not allowed
Minors must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian
Green Hostel has a laundry (washing machine and dryer) available to customers (paid service), as well as luggage storage service. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>