Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 12:00
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
After barbecue parties, the place has to be cleaned. Coal and detergent is on behalf of the guests.
All types of group are accepted!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel has the best location you could ask, it´s downtown, 4 minutes from the bus stop forward the Brazil side of the waterfalls, Bird Park, Itaipu Dam, the Buddhist temple and many other exciting things to see as well as easy access to the airport and bus terminal.
If you´re thinking about visiting the Argentina side of the waterfalls, you don´t need to spend a night at that side, we have the most easy way to do it. A daily Argentina Falls Full-Day trip that run 7 days a week and includes round trip transfer, entrance fee, guide and visit to the 3 landmark, for the most reasonable price.
At a walking distance from the hostel you will find various bars, restaurants that you can get discounts as being our guest! A large supermarket is located just a few blocks away and our kitchen is always open to use for all of our guests.
Besides all of this we have a nice structure, a big pool and outside area, pool table, ping pong table, hammocks, a great bar full of drinks and of course the best staff ever :) 24 hours ready to help you our staff is full of backpackers themselves that have been traveled by the bests spots in Brazil (Florianópolis, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Paraty, Ilha Grande, Ubatuba, Pantanal, Bonito, Salvador, Morro de São paulo and much more) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>