Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Amongst its services, the hostel includes a communal kitchen with a fridge and freezer, an also communal lounge with a TV and games, a mountain-view terrace, complimentary parking space, storage facilities, a small football pitch and a ground terrace with a full park view and picnic tables.
Our shared rooms are bright and have heating as well as an en-suite bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. The hostel also offers laundry service placing washing machines and dryers at your disposal.
There is a restaurant in the vicinity of the hostel that serves local and international dishes for lunch and dinner. Please inquire about opening hours.
The Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea is within a 15 minute driving distance from downtown San Sebastián, where you can find the Kursaal convention center, a wide assortment of excellent restaurants and the famous Concha and Zuriola beaches.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all dorms are covered with security lockers, reading lights and bathrooms with 24hr hot showers. All the rooms are equipped with heating.There are also towels for guests with 1 Eur cost (we ask for 6 Eur when you take the towel and we give you back 5 Eur when you return it).
Cancellation Policy: free if cancelled 48 hours before arrival. If not, the hostel charges 100% of the first night.
Check In: from 2.00 pm
Check Out: before 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon arrival: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>